This event is sponsored by Brambles Edge Farm
- Pumpkins can be carved and/or decorated.
- Individuals or teams (consisting of up to 3 people) can register to carve or decorate a pumpkin.
- Pumpkins must reflect the theme, “Magical Fall Nights,” to be considered for the cash prize awards.
- Pumpkins, tables, and chairs will be provided.
- Teams must provide paint, carving tools, and/or other decorative items to decorate the pumpkin.
- Teams must carve or decorate their pumpkin within the designated area and time on Saturday, October 14th between 9:00am-12:30pm. Location will be just south of the RHRC building.
- Pumpkins will be on display during the “Family Field Events” from 1:00-4:00pm.
- 3 cash prizes will be awarded. Judges will decide the 1st and 2nd placed “Best Decorated Themed Pumpkin.” A third cash prize will be given to the, “People’s Choice” pumpkin, voted on by the public between 1:00-3:30pm during the Family Field Events.
- Awards will be announced and handed out at 3:30pm, during the Family Field Events located south of the Rec center.